Thursday, September 24, 2009

I think I'm done....

Here are the latest pictures. People either LOVE the room (or atleast pretend they do to spare my feelings) or don't get it. So far that has only been two people, Billy and his dad. Billy's response was "Well, if it's what you want" and his dad didn't say anything and started laughing hysterically. But either way I totally love it. I haven't seen a room like it before and am so beyond grateful for friends who create awesome things!!!
Our house it tiny so I try my best to cram as much as possible into it and not make it look terrible. We do have a third room, but it has the sliding door to the patio in it... I think that would stink! So for now, that's the family/play room which we love and all of the kids will sleep together.





Viola! Our green/ brown/ white/ pink/ blue creation!!!
(Oh! our crib is broken, so my friend is giving me her BEAUTIFUL Pottery Barn crib that is this amazing sky blue... I can't wait!!! and I have a blue crib sheet so there will be more blue)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love every little inch of this sweet new room. And, on the selfish part, I didn't help with one little bit of it! :-) The transformation is incredible ~ I can barely remember the first makeover. Toooooooo cute! Isn't it amazing how creative people can be?
Now - we just need to get that sweet little guy in there. (As if I needed to remind mama Katie of that!)
Love you all.
Grandma Sanborn

Jessica said...

I love the room, anyone who doesnt is just plain weird, but in billy's defense, since you can't call your husband weird, is that he must just work too long of hours and it makes him think all whacky and not think clearly ;)
I loved seeing the room all complete, it really does look so good and the curtains on the window are adoroable!
The kids will have great memories growing up in such a sweet room together :)

Goldie said...

I absolutely love it. Now come on over here and help me with my boy/girl room :) Yah, right. Like you have the time and energy. he he. Can't wait to see little Tommy.

Judy said...

Can I hire you? I'd like to redecorate! You obviously have the touch! I am very, very, VERY impressed.

Virginia said...

I love the room! The pictures look like they're straight out of a decorating magazine. I didn't know that you were so talented!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I expect a retraction, As "Billy's Dad" I really liked the room. What I was laughing at was the capital "T" on the wall. (I wonder if the poor kid is going to have monagramed diapers too??) Katie, I love it, you are sooooo talented...