Saturday, September 12, 2009

When I count my blessings, I count you!

Today my friends had the NICEST shower for Tommy and I. I can't even begin to put into words how grateful I am for everything that was done. Alicia opened up her beautiful home to all of us and had the best homemade carrotcake cupcakes and breads along with quiche and fresh fruit. It was such a perfect morning! I don't know how else to put it. I am very lucky to be able to surround myself with friends like this.











This friend is moving away tonight... sad :o(













































I love you all, and thank you thank you thank you!!!

(man oh man, that's one huge baby belly I've got!)




My mom and Grandma aka GG

Cheryl and I, we're not up to trouble, my Grandma was trying to sneak in the picture... see her arm.
Here are the girls eating cupcakes while I unpacked everything. A sweet Lia story:
This morning while I was getting ready, Lia came and asked me where I was going and I told her my friends were having a party for baby Tommy. She told me she wanted to have a party for him too and decorate the house for him. So when I got back home she was so upset I didn't have Tommy with me. She is so sweet and I can't wait until I get to introduce her to him!















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shower was sooo fun!!! I love the pic of all the girls and your belly is so cute! I can't believe how soon Tommy will be here and Lia will get to meet him!

M and M said...

I was really glad I got to make it! I have to agree your friends did a great job!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, who is that fat girl in the hot pink dress? Get this baby out and let me start losing these extra 50 lbs I'm carrying around!!!!
That was a great shower!