Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the Lovely Lia

My little girl is not so little anymore. She will be four in a few weeks. She started a new preschool today. I joined another group of moms and this is going to be great! She came home so happy and loving it. She's "shredding"with me. (No I did not stop for a break, Jillian would have my head if I did that, this was just before I started)

My little beach bum.

My mom and I were talking and decided we'd just pack up the car and go to the beach. I love that it's so close. I didn't tell the girls so when they woke up from their nap and we were parking right in front of the water Lia went running straight to the shore. It was a great day and I'm glad my mom was on vacation because I sure needed the extra hands.


We also decided that it would be fun to go up to Oak Glen for the afternoon. Lia and I loved the peacocks, I've never seen so many and they were not in cages. I think there was a total of 8 of them.




I love all of the adventures I get to share with this girl.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I saw the pictures of the peacocks and thought: Whoa! Two of those peacocks are headless!