Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tres Chic-ed

Our cousin Robin opened up a beautiful salon in Redlands and I decided it was finally time to take Lia in for her first "real" haircut. She said it looks like Princess Aurora hair.
She cut layers in the back: And this is the finished product:

(I love it, but she looks so grown up, sniff sniff)
She loved getting her hair washed and her head massaged:

Lia did was ask to see Robin's scissors before she started cutting, she wanted to make sure they were the right color.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

really cute. I had to do a quadruple take on that first picture, it looks like a grown women from the back, must be the angle you took the picture, but ya i seriosly took me a little while to figure out that was little lia. her hair does look cute. and the head massage part is definetly the best :)

Angie Peterson said...

So adorable! Love the bangs!

Lisa said...

Wow! She looks much more grown up now!