(I had to throw this one in, it's Tommy's new crib. I LOVE it! You can't really tell but it's the prettiest shade of baby blue and matches his quilt my mom had made. I just love it! I wish the room was bigger so I could show it off more, but until then it's still the sweetest crib I could ask for. It's really vintage looking in real life. I love "sleigh" crib's also... but this is different and I love it!
One of our sweet friends who is always handing down the CUTEST clothes to our kids gave it to us. I have to mention it's Pottery Barn, I still can't believe she gave it to me. We are so blessed with a wonderful community of friends, I would be lost with out them. Over the summer when I was really worried about money (well I'm worried all the time, but more so when Billy is not working) and we were going to be having a baby soon and Sophie's crib broke (which was also a 12 year old hand-me-down) she offered this to me when her baby was done with it. She felt bad she made me wait until January, I didn't mind one bit! Tommy is still in my room during the night so I was not in any hurry. )
Did I mention how much I love it?!!!!
Here she is tucking the baby in...

No comments:
Post a Comment