Saturday, April 03, 2010

Big news!

Pretty much everyone knows already, but we got a BIG CAR! One that fits our family very comfortably! Our kids are so happy!
It's a Toyota Sienna. We sold our Camry (sad) and got an amazing deal! really really amazing! We told our salesperson that the stars and planets would have to align and a miracle would have to be worked to make it fit into our budget... and it did!



Sometimes it really is all about who you know. If anyone is looking for a car let us know, we'll set you up with some amazing people!
** I should mention how grateful I am for this vehicle. We took it to San Diego yesterday and our kids loved having their own space. The only time I felt kind of funny driving it was when I was all by myself driving it to go get insurance. I had this huge van all to myself and I was rockin' out to Lady Gaga... I felt like a teenager who had stolen her mom's van.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for you!!!

Ginny said...

Rockin' out in the minivan??? j/k, totally been there! Although sometimes my kids are still in the car! Ethan yells at me to turn it up while Sarina shouts it's too loud. Figure. BTW... way cool van :)