Sunday, April 04, 2010

.... Just a super great Easter!

I don't know how else to describe our day... it was perfect! We started out watching Conference. I love listening to the talks, they are so truly inspired. Then we had a quick photo shoot and breakfast with Matt, Melissa and their new little sweetie Elliot.
My mom continued her tradition of getting my girls their Easter dresses and this year they had a little matching one for their dolls... well, Elliot is about the size of their doll... how sweet though huhh??? Lia sure loves her (we do too) and was so excited to hold her all by herself for the first time! And good gravy this one cracks me up! This is historic, Sophie held Tommy... it's never happened before!


The 3 McIntosh sweeties, great pictures you guys! Thanks M&M!!!!



And Elliot, I promise I will never put you in my daughters doll clothes again... but you looked really cute.
Love, Aunt Katie
We ended the day at my moms, she had a GREAT party! I have tons and tons of pictures that I'll post later. I have pictures of my brother Geoff, as Lia put it "laying an egg"... I love the things kids say.

1 comment:

Angie Peterson said...

Those pictures are to die for! So cute!