Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Sweet Baby!

This picture has nothing to do with this post, but it was so funny I had to put it up. This rockstar is 6 months old today. To say that I love him is such an understatement! I love him so much, it's beyond words. He is the light of my/Billy/Lia and Sophie's lives, he has this spirit of kindness about him, he smiles constantly and his laugh is contagious. He's a little rolley polley and almost sitting up like a champ. He gives the best kisses and growls at you to get your attention.
Trying to put into words how I feel and my favorite things about this boy bring tears to my eyes. He is everything I've ever wanted in a little boy.

Oh, he's kind of chubby too! :o) (In fact he's about 4 pounds lighter than Sophie... she's 2 years older than he is)


Our family is so grateful for Tommy, they have been the best 6 months!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Those rock star glasses are something else. It's Tommy Elvis McIntosh, right? And that picture of him in his bumbo chair--what a cutie!

Angie Peterson said...

I love Bumbos! They are the best! And that little Tommy of yours is a cutie. He sure is starting to look like your girls!