Thursday, April 21, 2005

Just kidding! The Cheesecake Factory is ok!

Some of you may recall reading about the horrid experience we had at The Cheescake Factory in March. Well, I've been thinking about it, and I think I was too harsh. After looking back on it, they did the best they could under the circumstances, so I have decided to forgive and forget. Well that and the fact that I just got a $50 dollar gift card from them in the mail! Holy crap, were we surprised! I wrote a letter over a month and a half ago, and so I had given up hope. But yesterday, in the mail was a gift card and very sincere note written by the general manager. I'm still pissed on how we were treated, but at least we get a free meal out of the deal!
**a note from Katie**
If you pray, please keep my dad in them, if you don't please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks.

No comments: