Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Pope Dewey III

Thank goodness for that! We have a new Pope! I was getting a little nervous there for a little while, but now everything will be ok. We don't know who it is yet, the news just got hold of it a few minutes ago, but I am sure I will await in eager anticipation to see who will lead the Roman Catholic Church, and who its members will selectively choose to listen to or ignore depending on whether they agree with him or not.

Most people are aware of the fact that Katie and I got a new pup named Dewey. He's a little sweetheart/monster, depending on what time of day you get to see him. He woke me up last night by knawing on my nose, hence the monster, but then turned into a sweetheart as he tried to hump Sapphire while she was sleeping. We'll try to post some pictures soon.

No comments: