5 years ago today the love of my life and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Redlands California Temple. It was the happiest day of my life, I'm so happy to be his wife and I told him this morning, I feel it's the day my life truly began. To celebrate, he's working (last day of the program before break and he couldn't get out of it) and everyone else has an awesome cold. Just got everyone back to sleep... nice.
BUT, we are going out to dinner at an AMAAAAAAAZING place.

3 comments:
Congratulations on five years :) i really like that picture, a lot of the temple ones are the same but i've actually never seen anyone else with one like that with the words above and what not
Congrats! Beautiful picture!
Katie I just found your blog - your family is so cute! We had our 5 year anniversary this summer. Hard to believe it's been that long right?
Post a Comment