Today I went to Wal Mart to pick up the new Harry Potter movie and I decided to pick up a few more things while I was there. Everytime we go Lia has me walk by the iPods so she can show my the pretty hot pink one she's just dying to have! And as she turned around something caught her eye. So I turned to see what the big deal was... it was Santa and Mrs. Claus. He was scootin' right by us, she smiled and waved at him (he did the same) and said "Mommy, it's him" and Mrs. Claus told Santa "Honey, you need to turn around and talk to her." So he turned his electric scooter around and came over to her, told her Merry Christmas, asked her what she wanted (the pink iPod of course and a pink my little pony) and he promised her that if she was good, he'd bring it to her. She shook his hand, he smiled and winked at her and he went on his merry way.
I just want to thank this sweet man who looks just like Santa, with the kindest face, the best beard and the prettiest Santa hat I've ever seen who goes around making every child smile. Seeing my baby girl smile like that was the best present I could receive this Christmas!
I just love this time of year!!!

1 comment:
Wow that is an awesome story. She must really like pink. I totally understand how you felt when he made her smile. I love seeing how others can make my baby happy. It shows another personality to her that I just don't see hanging out with her on my own.
Post a Comment