We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney
The more you like yourself, the less you are unlike anyone else, which makes you unique. - Walt Disney
At the close of this year and also decade, I can't stop thinking about where my life has gone. 10 years ago I was 19 and no where near the person I wanted to be. I was learning.
Now at 29, I'm the wife I wanted to become, a mom (wasn't too sure about that one at 19) and much more confident. No where near where I should be. But with each passing year I feel myself becoming more secure in my own skin. I'm able to stand up for myself (more), take care of myself and family more, do an accomplish things that I didn't think I ever could. It's kind of an empowering feeling.
There it is, my quote for the year, "Keep moving forward!" Bring on 2010!

No comments:
Post a Comment