I was telling my mom a few weeks ago how much I missed Disneyland during the holidays. She was sweet enough to invite us (as our gift) to go for the day. We had a TOTAL blast. For those of you who know how funny Sophie is, you cannot even imagine how much fun she was yesterday. When she saw the castle and recognized it from her movies, she smiled a smile I have never seen and kept saying "Look mommy, look, magic castle!" and when Minnie kissed her... Oh my gosh, the most adorable thing ever!
Another favorite of the girls... Dumbo. My mom said this was her favorite moment of the day!

Tommy and I at our
first Jedi Training together!

People kept asking where they could buy one of these...

And here we are.

Today I am suffering from a HUGE
DL-Hangover... poor mom and Billy for having to leave for work. The girls are already down for a nap and I'm blogging and making a list of things that won't get done today. Which is not good because I'm going to have a house full this weekend for Tommy's blessing!!!
3 comments:
oh man tommy is so cute and looking a lot like your girls now-in a boyish way of course :)
Ugh!! I'm so very jealous....
Ha ha! We saw you!!! I ALWAYS watch for your guys when we go.....but this time we actually DID see you :) Great minds think alike (your mom & I, I mean)
Post a Comment