Friday, February 06, 2009

Current Events

I do promise to post pictures soon. Given the current weather it might even be today. I just wanted to post some good/great/wonderful and the ... can't think of a word to describe it things that have been going on.
1st- My sister killed the CBEST, so now she can sub on her days off. AND she was accepted to the O of R's MBA program and is set to graduate in August of 10. Go Nern!
2- Billy took me to see the Phantom of the Opera this past weekend. Seriously it was the best Phantom I've ever seen! And I have seen it every time it has been here. The guy who played Phantom was better than Michael Crawford (not that I ever saw him, but I have the soundtrack) he brought tears to my eyes, his voice was incredible! We had really good seats too, it's kind of an inside joke between Billy and I because we saw Phantom on our first un-offical date and our seats were BEYOND horrible! We were the last row in the farthest left hand seats. So unless it was in the very front of the stage we didn't see it. So I always told Billy he had to take me back and get me good seats. He's a good man. (I should mention that that was a PERFECT date anyway... even though as he was walking me to the door he asked me for my visiting teachers phone number!)
3- Remember I said there was some indescribable stuff... While we were driving to LA, I got a call from my sister. She had Lia and they went to Vons, while they were there Erin saw a parent from the Community Center and stopped to talk to her. In the middle of their conversation Lia blurts out "Are you black?" and the surprised woman responds "Yes I am, are you?" and Lia says "No, I'm not black, I'm pink" I thought they weren't supposed to notice stuff like that for a long time! I think Erin turned ghostly pale white and walked away. Oh man!

1 comment:

Kristy C said...

Oh my.............What Lia said had me embarrassed for your sister! LOL