Here she is, Princess Lia aka Sleeping Beauty at her Princess Breakfast with her Joy School friends.

The Royal Princess with her Royal cake.


All of the girls came dressed as a princess... well, their own version of a princess.

Lia loved her princess breakfast!

I had to put this picture up because Porter was helping her blow out her candles... he is a funny kid! I think he blew it out two or three times before Lia got it.


She was totally spoiled with princess goodies.

This is Lia and daddy in line to go and take her picture for her season pass! She told the lady she didn't like how her picture came out and to do it again! And the lady did it!!! (truth be told, the first one was better)

My family came down too, Erin hadn't been to Disneyland in about 15 years! She had the best time and can't wait to go back with us.

Lia named her favorite horse Sammy and Sophie fell in love with "Bob" atleast that's what it sounded like.

Uncle Reid came and went on all of the big kid rides with us.

I found a bakery that made this cupcake, seriously the best cupcake I've ever had! We sang her Happy Birthday and split it among our huge group and set off for more roller coasters.



We were also with a family from the ward, it was such a fun day. I love how much other people love our girls! They are truly special spirits and I'm glad to have a day to celebrate them!
Happy Birthday my sweet Lia!
No comments:
Post a Comment