Yesterday Lia didn't get to see her daddy at all, and she was SOOOOOOOOO sad about it. She found this little wooden game that he used to play with his Grandma Hoffman and she wanted to learn how to play it. I told her to wait so that her daddy could teach her. Well, she was so tired and passed out before he got home around 8. She had a little sleep walking episode around 1030 and walked straight into his arms (I promise she was not awake.... it was bizarre) and then this morning she woke up just a few minutes before he called me and when she found out it was him, she took my phone and walked away with it for 6 minutes and 45 seconds. I could tell he probably had to go but she wanted to talk to her daddy.
Even Sophie is crazy about him. We met up at Frugo's the other night on his way home from work. I parked next to his car and when my mom pointed out the little red car Sophie started yelling "DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY!" and she sat right infront of him smiling the whole time we were there.
We are lucky to have such a wonderful man in our lives.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so sweet! I bet he is a good dad!
Post a Comment