Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lia's first BIG girl rides

This was from Lia's first ride on Space Mountain, the poor girl. She was so quiet and I kept my arm across her the whole time... I'm not so sure about this one for her.... doesn't Billy look awesome?!! Reid looks like Reid, Kaylie looks perfect and Quinten looks bored, ticked or like he's about to ralph.
This was her favorite, she keeps talking about it, Splash Mountain. We somehow managed to convince Kaylie and Abby to go and Dave ate a frozen banana in line... I wanted to shoot myself.
But once we were on the ride it was awesome, Lia loved everything about it. She and I sat on a little bench in the back so I'm bumed you can't see her little face in this picture, she laughed the whole time!
It could not have been a better birthday for her!!!

2 comments:

Kristy C said...

Oh My, that one of Kaylie in the front is hilarious!'
Glad Lia had a good birthday!

Jessica said...

doesn't space mountain go upside down now??? lia is crazy!