This past weekend we had a long over due Cassidy Family bar b que. It was at Alan and Andrea's. We had a blast! It is Sophie, Andrea's and my Grandma's birthday this month. Here is Sophie taking her turn, sorry these are blurry, I was taking these paparazzi style.... over everyone's head.



The host's.

(this was not at the party, but Lia is making these amazing cities. We're really proud of her and her imagination!)

Bill was nice enough to catch Lia for about a half an hour.

My ridiculously adorable Grandma...
(love the princess headband)

Sophie loved her blower, she went through a whole package because she kept taking them in the pool.



Lia was still jumping.

Sophie of course fell and busted her lip and her molars are still coming in so she was holding her cheeks alot.

Here's the boat. We had so much fun with this silly toy. We kept chasing kids around and then we decided to try to jump it from the pool into the spa. Eventually we came up with the ramp idea. Nothing worked :o)

This is my favorite picture of the day!

Next summer for sure this girl will be in swim lessons!
1 comment:
I absolutely love that picture of Sophie with the mask half on . . .I'm thinking you could submit it to some kids magazine.
I loved going through the pictures and reliving the day. Fun!
Grandma Sanborn
Post a Comment