Monday, August 24, 2009

My Mitchell turned 21~




Tonight we celebrated Mitchell's Birthday. We had a great dinner at Romano's, but Mitch had a big surprise for us out in the parking lot. His birthday present to himself....










a 2010 Chevy Camaro SS



Gorgeous!











It has a remote start so Erin thought she'd hop in a take it for a spin... ummmmm, you need the keys in the ignition for that ding bat.









This was him taking us to the lot to go see it... I am so happy for him. He works so hard, two jobs and he goes to school full time and is almost done with his helecopter training. I just adore this kid and am so proud of the man he has become. Now he needs to take me for a ride! (I will NOT be driving)














1 comment:

Taya said...

WOW!!! Crazy... happy birthday!!! :)