Monday, August 10, 2009

Spur of the moment!

Last Wednesday I woke up, did some chores and then decided that I really wanted to go to Sea World. And to my surprise Billy went along with it. We left here at noon and grabbed some happy meals for the girls hoping that they would fall asleep on full tummies... that didn't happen. But we arrived at Sea World at 1:30, it was 81 outside and we knew we'd done the right thing. Then Lia barfed all over me, but we both cleaned up nicely and headed off for our fun day!
We saw all of the animals~ Lia was really taken with the dolphins. After a little bribing on our part Lia petted the bat rays.
Sophie didn't need any bribing at all. She thought they were pretty cool!


I love this shot.

This is what I look and feel like.



Exactly how I feel. Big, tired, lazy and think constantly "PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" :o)




These guys were so loud! Sophie was trying to mimic their sounds, it was so funny!






Lia knows her mommy loves manatees!






Sophie in a polar bear cave... I think it was cold on her bum!





Why did we not know about this sandy picnic area before?!!!! I'd spend the whole day there!



We were nice parents and bought the girls these light swords... mostly to keep them awake for the night time Shamu show. Sophie worked Lia, it was so funny!




Here's Billy coming with the popcorn, Sophie ate half of the bucket of popcorn and a whole thing of cotton candy by herself!

Soph wants her popcorn!

The night shows are so much better than the regular shows...

We made it on the jumbo tron, I didn't get a picture of it because I noticed our neighbors were on it and thought "Oh that's cool, hopefully my girls make it one time" then Billy asked if I saw us... he's all "YEAH! we were right in the middle!".... I was tired!!!!


All in all it was really a great day and we're so glad we went!

1 comment:

The Heitritter Family said...

Sea World is such a lovely place. Katie, please stop saying you are fat! You are pregnant and a good looking pregnant too! You are certainly not lazy either if you are taking spur of the moment trips like these! Some days the only thing on my to-do list is take a shower and I don't even do that. Now that is lazy!!