Monday, August 24, 2009

B-day continued....

We had a small, but really nice and fun party with just the immediate family. Sophie was so cute and excited about EVERYTHING!







We had Hawaiian haystacks, thanks to Erin. (It's a long story, but I didn't make it to much of Sophie's day, and yes I was heartbroken)



All you'd ever have to do to win this girl over is get her a balloon.



LOOK! I did make an appearance!




My mom has decorated her house with citrus stuff, I love it!






And thank you mom for the cupcakes, my contribution was the candles and umbrella's.




I couldn't get a good picture of the table to save my life, but it looked so cute!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all thank Costco for the cupcakes! Easy and tasty. Just a little on the giant size though.
You have to get some of Gma Mac's pictures of Sophie in the dump truck on here - priceless!
Also, I'd like a great shot of both girls to use as my screen saver at work. Lots of good individual ones but I need one with both. It was a fun party.