We all pitched in...

Took down the butterfly and daisy border...

And painted the cutest stripes~
there is still more to do, but I'm so happy with how its coming along. I thought Lia would be
devastated to not have pink walls anymore, but she really loves it! (I think its because its green like Tinkerbell)
7 comments:
Gma Eileen here . . . Thank you, thank you, thank you all of you MACs who helped create this sweet new nursery for Master Baby Tommy, Sophie and Lia. What an amazing job you all did and all I have to do is love it. I love you all too!
Gosh, is it October yet??????????
Can't wait!
Ooh! I love that! I've been thinking of ways to convert an all girls room to both a boy and a girl. Cute idea.
Wow! This looks like a designer room! Awesome decorating!
So cute!!! I love stripes! :)
Thank you! I love it more today than yesterday! That is the only wall that is totally done, but it's going to be really pretty when its finished. (man, those stripes are a ton of work, but Billy, Matt and Cheryl did it all... I just came up with the idea)
Katie, you are so creative! I love the stripes!
that is too stinkin' cute!!! I'm so jealous, it looks amazing!! I can't even manage to get one coat of paint on my kid's walls, let alone a, what?...12 step process paint job! Can't wait to see it finished!
Post a Comment