I (well Tommy) was totally spoiled this week. My sister Tam gave me his first blanket, which I LOVE! and my mom got him the SWEETEST Blessing outfit and then on Saturday... it was my better version of a spa day! My mother in law Cheryl took me out for the day. We hit all of the clearance racks at Kohls, Carters, Osh Kosh and Gymboree plus I had bonus coupons so we found some amazing deals and a few splurges! We also had a nice lunch and good converstaion.
Thank you all again. It warms my heart to know that our little man is so loved and well taken care of.
I have all of the newborn stuff all washed and put away, his hospital stuff all ready to pack when I do my own and I can't help but look at all of these sweet things over and over and can't wait to put him in them!
8 weeks and counting! tick tock tick tock!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment