Monday, March 01, 2010

BARF TO BAM!!!!!!!!!!

Old carpet... barf! Even Tommy hated it.

I let the girls draw on the old wood floor. Here is the note I wrote "Dear house, You're welcome!"


Everyone (but me) worked so incredibly hard!!!


Sophie broke out my dad's hammer... he'd be so proud!




Every good worker deserves a break, thank goodness it was so beautiful outside!




and BAM! Beautiful wood floors! I really can't believe it's our house!!!!







Billy's parents swapped hutches with us, this was his great grandma's hutch... we LOVE it!






We still have more to do, but we love what's done! We painted this little hallway and put new handles on the cabinets... the old ones were horrible!



Thank you Bill and Cheryl, actually thank you is not even close... but we sure appreciate everything!!!

1 comment:

Sarina said...

I'm impressed! Looks great!!! Good luck with the laundry... Laundry is like bunnies, I swear it just multiplies exponentially!!! Where does it all come from?!
Sarina