Friday, March 26, 2010

I found something worse!


Those who know me, know that I have a thing about banana's. I HATE THEM!!! They freak me out, I am totally grossed out by the smell, to me it's the worst smell on the planet. Bizarre, I know. I am a freak, there is something wrong with me... yes I know.

BUT! There is one thing one this planet that makes me crazier and that I hate more than the smell, taste or touch of a banana.... and that is hearing Sophie whine about how bad she wants one. In the past week I have purchased banana's TWICE and even peeled a few.
Hell hath frozen over!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Katie! I hate Bananas too! I thought it was just me. We should form an I Hate Bananas club!

M and M said...

Cute pictures on all your last posts! Elliot liked Tommy's laugh!

Jessica said...

ME TOO! I do not like bananas. my hate for them doesn't go quite as far as yours luckily, they just sort of make me gag if i eat one, so if i had to i could down one...and i like the flavor just something about that texture. katie mentioned i should read lia's barbie's death post, i missed it somehow-oh man, i was rolling! that is hilarious and so sad at the same time, i can't believe her boobs popped...didn't know a barbie could do that, she mush have implants ;) you're a great mom and i think i'll have to adopt your "caught you doing something good" idea, super cute!

Andy and Yolanda said...

I remember hearing about your dislike of bananas:) If you ever need someone to peel them for you I can always help:)