Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pistachio Bread

1 package white cake mix
1 small package pistachio pudding
4 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1/4 water
1/2 oil

Mix everything together and pour into 2 loaf pans or 4 mini greased loaf pans. (You can also make muffins)
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Bake at 350 for 30-35 min

We had a fun shower at our house today. My friend dropped this yummy bread off and I stole the recipe so I could post it.

It also gave me something to do while I play on the computer trying to calm down... Lia just cut off most of her hair on the left side of her head... There are words, but none of them are nice.

5 comments:

Angie Peterson said...

Oh no! Sometimes you just want to shake them and say, "What the heck were you THINKING???" Hopefully it's fixable and grows back fast!

Jessica said...

oh my! i'm laughing and shouldn't be. i know my time will come shortly. I only laugh because like the comment above "what were you thinking?!" is what came to my mind first, kids are kids and so full of the most random ideas! even lia will look cute with crazy hair. maybe you shoudl cut it like rihanna? is that who had half her head shaved with a mohawk looking thing :) p.s.summer is coming, a short hair cut is due anyway right?!

Sarina said...

I'm so sorry! Bella gave herself a haircut last September. Part of me was so furious because we had talked and talked about her friend that cut her own hair and it was wrong and not 2 months later... Bella gave herself a "chunky" layered Hannah Montana haircut but the other part of me had to leave the room under the pretense of being furious because I was going to burst out laughing! She knew it was wrong because she hid the hair and kept her head tilted to the side when she was talking to me and couldn't wait to turn the lights out and go to bed! (She hates bedtime!) Little girls, little girls! Sorry Katie!
Sarina

Britney, Matt, and Parker Croad said...

Oh dear, so sorry. Well that's one for the memory book right...I echo the above comments, I'm sure she just thought it was time for a summer cut. LOL
And the shower was amazing, you were definitely the hostess with the mostess!

Goldie said...

Sounds delicious! So glad you shared. Now, so sorry about the haircut. I did the same thing when I was little & also cut my sister's hair. My mom wasn't happy because we were taking pictures the following day. I think it's my favorite picture though. I laugh at it.