While I've been making these my girls get into a little mischief... Like Lia finding her blessing dress and wanting to dress up like a bride. (it's two pieces that's why the top dress isn't buttoned) This made me laugh for the longest time... she was totally stuck in it!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
My new hobby.
I have been having a lot of fun making flower hair clips and head bands for little girls. I tried making some for just my girls, then started giving them away as presents BUT then some people have been asking me to make them for their kids. So I've started a wanna be business, I sell them for $1.00 a flower and $1.00 for the head band. It's been really fun for me to do. I've been dying to do something creative and that doesn't take up too much time or space because I don't have much of either.
While I've been making these my girls get into a little mischief... Like Lia finding her blessing dress and wanting to dress up like a bride. (it's two pieces that's why the top dress isn't buttoned) This made me laugh for the longest time... she was totally stuck in it!
Look at her arms, how uncomfortable does she look?!!!
While I've been making these my girls get into a little mischief... Like Lia finding her blessing dress and wanting to dress up like a bride. (it's two pieces that's why the top dress isn't buttoned) This made me laugh for the longest time... she was totally stuck in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are gorgeous! I'm totally going to buy some from you if we end up having a girl.
So cute! I didn't get such cute, elaborate flower barrettes from my neighbor girls for 2-3x that price! Way cute! Good job!
Sarina
Wow, you're talented!
Post a Comment