Our Sophie, I'm just so glad she's ours. She's one of a kind and I just adore her. I love how she invents things and then just rambles on and on about them. This was a combination of orange juice, water, grass and marinara sauce...
I know I'm commenting on every post and it's downright embarrassing, but these kids are so darn cute! I can't believe Sophie can DRINK that stuff, then show her beautiful dimples! Does she have taste buds? Then again, maybe she has discovered a new taste sensation. Better try some yourself!
3 comments:
I know I'm commenting on every post and it's downright embarrassing, but these kids are so darn cute! I can't believe Sophie can DRINK that stuff, then show her beautiful dimples! Does she have taste buds? Then again, maybe she has discovered a new taste sensation. Better try some yourself!
haha!!! what a combination !!
Don't you feed your kids real food?!?!? Ha! Ha! Just kidding.
Post a Comment