Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Un-Private

Ok, I tried keeping my blog private. The truth is I don't post any secrets so it seems lame to lock it up. I keep this blog so that friends and family who don't see us very often can feel like they are apart of our lives.
So once again, enjoy my beautiful babies I sure am.

3 comments:

Dosbooges said...

yippiee!

Andy and Yolanda said...

I know the feeling... I've thought about going private several times but in the end I don't share too much info:) either way I love to visit your blog:)

The Heitritter Family said...

I've had a back and forth too. I keep thinking, what exactly are people finding out that I don't want them to know? Bayer might not like that I talk about his poop, but that is going to happen regardless :)
And it is fun to see random places show up on a blog tracker. I had Greece a few days ago. What?