Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Craziness!

We went to Disneyland for our anniversary, where we saw the most amazing Santa float EVER! Lia flipped out! She LOVED the parade. At first I didn't know if she would like it but as soon as she noticed Donald Duck she screamed "DAAAAAAAAAHHHHH-KIE" and it was all fun from there. Goofy was next and she got so excited all she could do was kiss my head! She's a funny kid!
It was the coldest rainiest night we could have gone, but we had the best time... of course! (because it was raining so hard I couldn't get any pictures of it, but we bought Lia a poncho to wear and I thought she looked like E.T. when he was dressed up like a ghost for Halloween, don't fret, I'll get pictures of it I'm sure!)
Because we don't have a chimney I had my friend make me this sign to hang our stockings on, that way Santa knows EXACTLY who's stocking is who's.
I also had her make me this sign for our front door.... she does such a good job! I LOVE this one.

It is going to take me a while to catch up on all of the events, parties, dinners, presents etc... that have happened, I think I'm hungover and I don't drink!

We had an amazing holiday season, filled with family, love, good food, sweet treats, amazing friends and most of all the Spirit of Christ! What more could you want?

No comments: