



Last Saturday (Dec. 1st) while my sweet hubby took me to see Wicked (which is by far the greatest, most enjoyable, highly entertaining musical I've ever seen! I cannot wait to take my daughters someday! I'm still sad its over and I can't wait to go back, but that's already in the works!!!) Lia was Mrs. Claus on the City of Redlands parade float. She of course looked totally adorable! We were afraid she wouldn't be warm enough, lucky for her she had Elise. But I guess she was the funniest thing ever! They used my brother Geoff's truck and trailer, and on the trailer they had Christmas trees down the middle with the "elves" lining both sides and Lia ran around in circles giving everyone high 5's to get them pumped for the parade. She danced and danced the ENTIRE time. She loved every second of it. And thanks to Grandpa Bill I have the pictures! The only picture that he could not get was the one my sister gave me, I guess as they were taking off and she saw all of the people, Lia got so excited she didn't know what else to do so she pulled her dress up over her head and was screaming!!! I'll have to scan it and put it on here. Its seriously the funniest picture ever!!!
And as you can tell Sophie had the time of her life!
We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season, I don't know how much I'll get to write because its going to be one crazy month! But I'll definitely have to post what I score at the Ellen Show next week, woo hoo!

1 comment:
absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment