Everyone always sleeps better than I do on Christmas Eve, I get so excited making sure everything is ready for Santa and for breakfast in the morning, I go to bed super late then don't sleep for more than 2 or 3 hours. Then I go out in the living room and wait until 6:30 and turn on Polar Express loud enough to wake everyone up. Its truly pathetic!


Santa was good to everyone in our house, he got me more Wicked tickets and the i-
pod I wanted!

And he left LOTS of good toys......

Lia is still not sure why I woke her up early... or why she was able to finally touch the boxes under the tree.... or why we were so excited about the bike that Santa brought her...

One minute Sophie is with us....

Next minute she's gone....

She loves the whole gift thing... but still not so sure why....

Rudolph and the elephant!

Finally relaxing.

1 comment:
LOL! Katie you are so funny!
What cute pics :)
Post a Comment