Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thanks Ellen!

My mom, sister, a family friend and I went to the Ellen Show yesterday and got lots and lots of goodies! It was the 12 days of give aways. I had been to the show about a year ago and got a free pair of gold converse and was excited for that. I love going, she is such a great person and its a really fun experience.
The first big thing we got was a sweet little HP 8 mega pixel camera... Then a photo printer to print our pictures on....
Or if we wanted to, we could put them on to our new digital frame.....
and this could all be hooked up to our new LAP TOP!!!!!!!
Its AMAZING!!! Billy is very impressed.
Needless to say if we had been pulled over it would have looked like we robbed a Circut City or something.
This couldn't come at a better time. We have been looking into schools for me to finish my degree and this will come in so handy. I am so happy to have it and was fortuante enough to have made it to Ellen's show... THANKS ELLEN!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

It couldn't have happened to a better person. Way cool! You deserve it my friend. Loved your Christmas card!

Miss you all!