Sunday, December 30, 2007

Getting ready!

Here are the girls in the dresses they wore to church, and this is by far my favorite picture of them together! I was trying to lay them on their stomachs but Lia got so excited she grabbed Sophie. Now if only I could get Sophie to smile for the camera..... My hands were full of stuff to mail off so Lia decided to fill her hands up for the post office too. (just in case you were wondering, yes it is every Disney character she owns and a sippy cup)
Our new Santa. I bought this big guy the morning of Christmas Eve. I parked in the garden section so I could sneak in and out of the store easily. Not so much.... all of their stuff was on sale, he was the last one in the far far back of the shelf and for 75% off, I could not help myself! I surprised Lia with him all blown up the the front yard. When she saw it she ran outside, jumped on the reindeer, said "Hi Doggies" then ran over to Santa said "Ho Ho" and gave him a high five then ran over and hugged me for a few minutes straight. It was worth every penny! Even if they are kind of obnoxious and funky looking.
Sophie helped me with the laundry.
And she worked up a sweat so she had to take a bath!! Nama thinks she's is the most beautiful bunny ever!

No comments: