


Sophie is now 4 months and at her appointment this week we found out she is
14.8 pounds
25 inches and doesn't have to take her medicine all of the time anymore!
She did get 4 shots, Lia got upset again but lucky for me Billy was there to help. Then the poor girl had a bad reaction to the shots and had a tempature of 103.2 and was miserable for about 24 hours! The poor thing, it truly broke our hearts! She screamed so hard for so long that now her throat is raw and she makes funny noises.
(On a side note, Lia had to get a flu shot that day and I had Billy hold her down when they gave it to her.... ummmm, yeah.... SHE DIDN'T EVEN CRY! I'm still mad about that, this is the first time he's ever been there for shots and she didn't even cry!)

1 comment:
my goodness..........she is just SO cute. I wanna grab her and squeeze her:)
Post a Comment