


I was done decorating for Christmas on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving! Why has it taken me so long to write..... I don't know??? My mom laughs because I keep telling her that I am "Stupidly excited for Christmas!" I have gone nuts! I just love watching Lia take it all in. I decorated the house while she was asleep and when she woke up I took her into the living room, I turned on the lights and she went crazy... just what I wanted. We've lined our front walkway with little candy canes and she loves to walk by and touch each one of them and tell them hello. She also loves to pull her little chair up to our ghetto little tree and just stare at it. I keep telling everyone it is going to be one magic Christmas, then I smile because that was my dads favorite Christmas movie.
I just love my Christmas stuff, we got married the week before Christmas so people gave us some BEAUTIFUL things. My favorites are: my Willow Tree Nativity and my Mark Roberts Christmas fairies, I think I have about 8 of them now.

No comments:
Post a Comment