Then at 5:30 in the morning, they start lighting m80's off every 5 minutes until 6am~ they used to use dynamite, that always scared the crap out of me as a kid, even though I knew it was coming!
Then there's two parades' the kids bicycle parade, which Lia ran and Sophie and I walked it, then the town parade. It was unique!
My Aunt made a shirt for every kid! (yes, she's amazing)
One of my Aunt and Uncles businesses, a T-Rex.
We made these awesome potato guns! We were able to clear my Aunts entire pasture and hit the roof of the neighbors barn and knock shingles off... that was considered a touch down!

Lia loved this swing in the front yard.

Sophie didn't.

Tired of being pelted by marshmallows, some people took cover.


We had so much stinkin fun! Heber brought all of the stuff to make the guns, then all the kids (and the adults) made their own! We played with them forever! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

It got very serious!

My cousins ran a booth at the carnival.

One of my ever so handsome nephews. Yes he's single, employed, so smart!, talented and an RM~ but you must apply to me first!

Tommy got tatted up!
I had a bribe bucket, but I didn't have to use it for bribes. Our kids were soooooooooooooooooooo good! I just gave them everything as a reward!

My Aunt arranged for this war memorial in town, it's very sweet.
Super T! (and the house behind them looked like that when I was 4!)
Another beautiful baby! This is Italia.
Lia loved this swing in the front yard.
Sophie didn't.
Tired of being pelted by marshmallows, some people took cover.
We had so much stinkin fun! Heber brought all of the stuff to make the guns, then all the kids (and the adults) made their own! We played with them forever! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.
It got very serious!
My cousins ran a booth at the carnival.
One of my ever so handsome nephews. Yes he's single, employed, so smart!, talented and an RM~ but you must apply to me first!
Tommy got tatted up!
My Aunt arranged for this war memorial in town, it's very sweet.
This was one of my proudest mommy moments: fearleass getting up there, throwing her hand back like a champ and riding the bull! awesome!!!!!!


2 comments:
What GREAT pictures! Your kids are the CUTEST!
That looks like so much fun. I feel like I was there with all the pictures and descriptions!
Post a Comment