Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting back to "normal"

Billy and I are still feeling the vacation hangover, but we're doing good. Tommy is non-stop! He's creepy crawlin' everywhere and pulling himself up on everything. He's pulling over the big fan, pulling my pot full of sticks off of it's stand and knocking the stand over and his favorite place to get stuck is behind the toilet... awesome. But he's cute as can be, so I just smile and let him go on his merry way. We also babysat Ellibean, our kids la la la love her! Us too, but they gave her loads and loads of undivided attention.
These two are too funny. They pretend to get scrappy with eachother, but it's nothin' but love between them.


This one is too funny!


This was the best I got of them both looking and smiling.




This kid, he's too much!





He was hiding under my dress to play peek a boo, and he pulled so hard he ripped two big holes!!!













While I've been playing sneaky chef (putting shredded zucchini and squash in EVERYTHING), I have two sneaky chefs of my own.











Here's our baby girl all dressed up to go deliver party invitations to her THIRD birthday party.




And finally, this is why markers have been banned at our house. Nobody puts the cap back on and then they leave it where brother can get them!!!!!!!!!

This was 20 minutes before church started.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute, cute, CUTE pictures of cute, cute, CUTE kids. Love 'em so much!
Grandma Sanborn

Angie Peterson said...

Holy cow you've got a handsome boy there!

Jessica said...

hehehe markers...cute pictures of tommy and was that sophie ;) she looks a lot like lia in the picture delivering her invites!