We saved the best for last! We went to spend the weekend with our best friends Leighton and
Mauri. It was also an excuse to finally meet our newest niece Bridgette! We had
absolutely the BEST time hanging out with them.. It's funny, we don't have to do anything fancy to have the best time! We always end up at Best Buy and almost break some expensive piece of equipment. This time it was a car
stereo system. Lia and Leighton were playing around...
Mauri and I were talking and not paying too much attention until it happened. I don't even know how to describe it... but it was loud! Sophie ran away as fast as her legs could carry her, the babies were stunned and Lia and Leighton were cracking up. We did get busted by an employee this time... classic. And we almost lost
Mauri at lunch, funny story there.
I could never thank them enough (really) for letting us crash there... but we can't wait to come back! Maybe we'll really buy that house at the corner next time!!! We love you guys and hope to see you this fall, DOWN HERE!!!
We spent the afternoon at a petting zoo/farm at
Thanksgiving Point, the girls loved riding the horses~

We finally got to relax, poor Tommy, that my bum he's leaning on.
Mauri made cookies with the girls after playing in the rain.

Sweet sweet Bridgette!

Our girls love her so much!

We were sad to leave. Really, really sad.
2 comments:
We just LOVED having you all here. It was so much fun. (I just feel for the employees at Best Buy because I honestly think when they see us coming it's like Oh gosh, here we go again!) You guys can come back anytime you want. We just love being with you all!
P.S. Baby B just loved her Auntie Katie and the built in entertainment that came with her. :)
Post a Comment