We survived the Tour de Utah!
This is where we went:
home to St. George to Bryce Canyon to Escalante to Capitol Reef to Springville to Syracuse to Benson to Bear Lake to Salt Lake to Lehi to home.
Fun does not even come close to describing the feelings I have about this trip. We did so much, saw so many people, ate really good food and played really hard. Our kids handled it all better than I could have ever dreamed, yes I'm very lucky! Everyone we stayed with was so kind and welcoming to us! (I'll never forget that part, because we are a herd when we come into town) We were so blessed to be able to do the things we did and are even more blessed to have such wonderful people around our family! (I am one of those people who thinks it takes a village to raise a child, my kids are very fortunate!!!)
We're all back to normal here, bags are unpacked and put away, laundry is done, car is clean, food is in the house again, Billy is at a meeting and the girls are ready to start swimming again. Pretty good for only being home for 36 hours right?!!!
I took over 1,200 pictures, I tried to break it down into 5 pictures from each place. That worked well except for Escalante... you'll see!
Wednesday, August 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW. And the most amazing part is that you've not only unpacked, but the car is clean, you've been grocery shopping, and the laundry is DONE. Are you sure? You're not just dreaming?
Post a Comment