Tuesday, August 03, 2010

SLC- Top 5

No Tour de Utah would be complete without a trip to Temple Square. It's such an amazing place. I found my eyes welling up so many times during our visit there. It was overwhelming to me how much my girls loved it there. They were so sweet and eager to learn about what was going on. Lia taught some sister missionaries to dance and Sophie charmed the crowds singing her songs.
The is that incredible replica of the temple... I wish I got better pictures of it. We got to meet another sweet baby girl, Miss Zoe. She belongs to Jay and Jill.
A little history about Jay , when I decided to come back to church or become a lot more active~ I had two friends Jenn and Jay. They were so good to/for me. They were patient, kind, non judgemental and because of them I'm where I'm at now. I needed their example and they welcomed me. So thanks Jen and Jay.
We all got married around the same time, he's lucky to have found such a great wife and mom to their sweet girl. We always have fun with these guys. We ate at Crown Burger and Lia amputated Jay's arm with a straw. It was a great afternoon.

Our family, yes Tommy is huge, I don't need anyone pointing that out ;oD

I have to find them, but I have so many pictures of Lia playing in the fountain of every temple we visit. I just love them!




The House of the Lord.






No comments: