Monday night I worked around the house getting it ready for her party on Tuesday, but we continued with a tradition we we started a few years ago, Billy goes to the store and picks out a cake. And we have a quiet little celebration with just us. It is a fun tradition.
Tuesday started out so fun! I always decorate the house once the kids are asleep, so when Sophie came in my room she was giggling and excited! (It's a great way to start out the day) then we went to show her her present.
Then we opened a few more presents.
Got dressed in appropriate birthday girl attire and Billy took her to the pet store to buy a few more fish. (Whenever we're at wal mart we have to stop and look at the fish for a few minutes. Billy kept asking her which were her favorites and she would show him. Then when he went to look for someone to get the fish she wanted, I guess Sophie went crazy with excitement... I guess she never knew they were for sale)
Katie and Nathan.
Melissa and the Tang family.
Sophie loved her cupcakes!
Thanks to all her friends (and their mommy's) who came to her party and all of the family and friends who called to wish our girl a happy birthday. It was a special day for a very special girl!!!!
(SIDE NOTE~ Tommy had his check up, he's 25.5 lbs and 31 inches. putting him in the 95percentile for weight and off the charts in height. Sophie is 26 lbs. He's a tank and she's a string bean)

3 comments:
The parties were so fun! Can't beleive Sophie is three, but we love her!
THREE???? Are you SURE??? Wow.
Ah man! I wish we could have been there. Make sure you let her know her Auntie Mauri, Uncle Leighton & lil Bridgette love her & wish her a very happy birthday!!
Post a Comment